Friday, December 4, 2009

Oh, and BTW:

I do not support donkey roping. I don't support cow roping, or horse roping or camel roping either. The only thing I rope is a plastic steer head in my barn and I do that poorly.
I don't supply donkeys to ropers and I pity the roper who asked me to get him a donkey to abuse.
This view is shared by my friends Chrys Anderson, Sal Rhymes and Barbara Dilley.
What I do support is the truth and here it is: A certain person misread our opinion on her letter about donkey roping. We didn't disagree on the subject, merely the manner in which it was written. In my opinion, the harsh language would have alienated some people. Since it was written on behalf of CADAMA, Sal, Chrys and I felt within our rights to ask her to tone it down a bit.
Turns out she had forwarded the wrong letter to us. The one that she had meant to send was acceptable and well written and I would have been happy to add my name to it. As would Chrys, Sal and Barbara.
More later

No comments:

Post a Comment